难道你不是我的朋友么?
Aren’t you my friend?
前不久语文课上教了怎样写信,于是班里有不少学生开始往外写信.也接到不少来信.
Not long ago, we learned how to write letters in our Chinese class. So many of the classmates start writing mails abroad and they received quite a few replies.
周5课间,我到楼下取数学试卷.传达室老刘远远地叫住我:"张老师,您教的是四(2)班么?
On Friday during school time as I went downstairs to pick up math tests, Lao liu in the mailroom called me,” Mr. Zhang, do you teach class number 4-2?”
"我说是,老刘说有我们班学生的一封信.
“ yes, I do.” He told me that there was a letter for one of my students .
我便匆匆过去拿,进了传达室,
I walked quickly to the mailroom.
发现同事老言正在那端详一个信封,连我到他跟前都没发现.
1. There my collegue Lao Yan was examing an envelope so attentively that he didn’t notice my presence until I came right in front of him.
2. 我喊了他一声,他才抬起头,满脸惶惑地问:"这种信.....怎么会寄到咋们这来,是不是寄错了?"
3. I said,”Hi!” he looked up, puzzled,” How could this letter….end up being sent here? Is it the wrong address?
4. 我一楞,仔细过去看,
5. Perplexed by what he was saying, I went up to take a good look at the envelope.
6. 只见信封上 扭扭歪歪地写着"美国兵收".
7. On the envelope a few words were scribbled like this: To American soldiers( To G I Jones 美国大兵)
8. 我不禁大笑,忙向老言解释:"写信的孩子马虎,把我们班姜国兵的"姜"字写成了"美"....
9. I could not help laughing out loud .Then, I explained to Lao Yan,” the boy who wrote this letter made a careless spelling mistake. He spelled 姜国兵’s name wrong. Instead of writing姜 , he wrote”美”
1、您好,请问您需要冰水、茶、还是咖啡(假设是早晨)
Morning Sir, what would you like to have, iced water, tea or coffee?
2、打扰下,我给您添点水/咖啡
Excuse me, would you like to add some water/coffee?
3、请稍候,我去为您准备
One moment, please, I will go and get ready for you.
看起来都是服务行业的英语,因此稍作改动。
供参考。
本文来自作者[赤景鑫]投稿,不代表巅峰号立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.gbdianzi.net/gb/14828.html
评论列表(4条)
我是巅峰号的签约作者“赤景鑫”!
希望本篇文章《帮我翻译下......(中文译英文)》能对你有所帮助!
本站[巅峰号]内容主要涵盖:生活百科,小常识,生活小窍门,知识分享
本文概览:难道你不是我的朋友么? Aren’t you my friend?前不久语文课上教了怎样写信,于是班里有不少学生开始往外写信.也接到不少来信.Not long ago, we...